Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

July 14, 2011

Keep Calm & Carry On

Definitely my motto for the day. I'm cooking a chicken in the crock pot today. I went to get it out of the fridge and an entire shelf fell out onto the floor with a horrendous, loud and crashing BANG -- complete with jalapenos, salad dressing(s), 1/2 & 1/2, and a foaming frosty ... TOTAL MESS. So, yes, I've already mopped the floor this morning. And all before I even started my work day.

Needless to say, my "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" coffee mug was a must for today. I love that it's written in all caps, too. Is the coffee mug yelling at me to stay calm? Still trying to figure out if it's working or not. Maybe I need to be screamed at in order to understand what CALM means. Although that usually doesn't work for me. Anyhow, here goes trying to remain calm and in control.
Besides the coffee mug, there is one thing that never fails to cheer me up. A new favorite pic of my niece. Here's today's favorite. And, in case you're wondering, she's watching the food network! She is SOOOO a Frederick! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment